The main objective of this organization is to conduct evidence based research, quality trainings, programs and development works in both health and related development sectors.
Specific objectives include:
- To organize research in the priority areas outlined by Nepal Health Research Council in collaboration with the government and concerned body.
- To organize productive, skills oriented, professional health education trainings and courses for community development.
- To publish health related newsletter, bulletin, information sheet and other IEC materials (print / online) for raising community health awareness and consciousness.
- To conduct useful and informative programs on health education, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), nutrition, child health, environment protection, climate change and health, waste management and drug safety.
- To organize school health programs for health promotion of children and adolescents.
- To conduct other health and related development works for promoting the communal wellbeing and standard of living in resource constrained areas and groups particularly minority groups, marginalized and vulnerable people, children, adolescent, women, and elderly person.
- Conduct evidence-based advocacy for reforms in health service delivery on behalf of the communities.
- To work and expand mutual relationship with local level groups, clubs, NGOs, district public health offices, the Ministry of Health and Population, INGOs, universities, health facilities, colleges, bilateral organizations, scientist, health workers, researchers and with allied health organizations, associations, professionals and policy makers to fulfill the organization objectives.